Hopefully you guys know what these posts are all about by now. I rant, you rant. All is well with the world.
- Two Mondays in one week. Since we had yesterday off for New Year's, it feels like Monday again. Don't you think?
- Bars are full of asshats. I know that my ass looked good in that dress, but that doesn't give you the right to touch it. Or you either. Ever. Especially if we're not currently dating. So quit. And yes, you both deserved the slap in the face.
- Christmas returns. It is damn near impossible to get any Christmas returns done the day after Christmas. Or the few days following really. All the stores decide to run 1/2 off sales to bring in business. Can't you wait a few days so that we can get a chance to return everything we don't want without having to fight a crowd?!
- Ironing in a hurry. Why does it always happen that when I'm running late I need to iron? I throw my shirt on the ironing board. Flip it over to get the other side and realize that my shirt is now covered in cat hair! Thank you very much Holly and Margot for using the ironing board as your personal napping ground. I think you have cat beds for that purpose, no?
- The coveted parking spot. Driving and driving my way through the parking garage at a local mall I see a sweet spot out of the corner of my eye. By the time I make it over there some new person just pulls into the garage and snags it. I've been looking for a spot for five minutes and you're just going to stroll in here and grab the best one in thirty seconds flat? Get out of the car so I can beat you up.
- Drunken statements. Isn't it true that when you're drunk the truth often leaks out of your uncensored mouth? Don't tell me you like me and miss me one minute, and that you don't want a relationship the next but we can still "hang out from time to time". I think not. When did I ever say I wanted a relationship with you in the first place? And I'm tired of having these conversations via text messaging. I'm done with your games.
- That my beefs get longer and longer as the list grows.
Volume Two :: The Men Suck Edition