I'm bringing back the What's Your Beef Wednesday tradition. Mainly because I have things I want to bitch about. You do too, right?
- Cheating Bastards. Especially cheating bastards that hurt friends of mine. Not cool. You know you're going to eventually get caught don't you? Seriously when did men start to suck so much? (Oh wait...you can read the answer to that in The Men Suck Edition of my What's Your Beef Wednesday posts)
- People with no dignity. Kari and I were finishing our Christmas shopping last night and we passed a guy digging in his nose right out in the open! Like in public where literally everyone walking down that aisle could see. Do you have no shame? Gross.
- Texting instead of Conversing. Maybe I should take a lesson from obsessive texters considering my phone bill last month, but this really bugs me. If you want to talk to me please call. (Flirty texts are completely acceptable of course.) This isn't just a guy thing, it goes for friends too. Have a quick question? OK, texting is fine. But if we go back and forth for more than 10 or 15 minutes don't be surprised if I go ahead and dial your number. I'm sure a 15 minute text conversation would be about a 2 minute phone conversation.
- Getting the last of the peanut butter out of the jar. This goes for fluff too. Why do I always buy the largest container they have? I feel like it's a waste if I don't get every last little bit of peanut buttery goodness yet I always manage to get some on my hands. And yes, I use a knife.
- Christmas music. Maybe I'm a scrooge but I can't take it anymore. I change the station every time a Christmas song comes on the radio. Even my favorite country station plays at least one an hour if not more. Bah humbug.
- My cat, Holly. Lately she has been driving me nuts! Monday night GQ and I watched as she hang glided on the curtains in the living room. While he found it funny, I was thinking about the holes that were slowly being created and the new curtains I am eventually going to have to buy. Oh and rugs too because apparently the scratching post I got for you isn't good enough. How about you keep your claws to yourself missy?!
So tell me - what's been getting on your nerves?