I know it's normally a drinking game but it makes for great blog fodder, right? If you really want to take a shot for every one on my list that you have done feel free. Kamikaze would be my shot of choice, but really it's up to you. I fully support the indulgence of alcohol. (As long as you're not at work or operating a vehicle. Ahem.)
I'll go first... never have I ever:
- Travelled outside of the United States/Canada. This will be the first thing I do when I win the lottery (or save up enough money). My top choice would be Ireland but France, Australia, Italy, and Greece are right up there.
- Asked a guy out on a date. I'm a tad scared of making the first move. If he's interested, he'll pursue me [I hope].
- Went skydiving, cliff jumping, hang gliding or anything remotely risky.
This will soon change. I'm going to start small and learn to ski or snowboard. Then go jet skiing. Eventually I will skydive with Anna because I promised. It might not be until we're 85, but hell I'm going to do it.
- Had a threesome. I think I'd like to keep this one on my never have I ever list. Sharing my partner has never been something I wanted to do. Hello, if he's that great in bed I'll keep him for myself thank you very much.
- Been arrested. If I ever was I'd better be sharing a cell with my crazy other half Sarah. Because, hell, it probably would've been worth it!
- Broken a bone. Knock. on. wood.
- Gotten a speeding ticket. Again with the wood knocking.
- Shoplifted. I was always a goody two shoes. Surprised?
- Completed a cartwheel. But man have I tried.
- Mooned or flashed anyone.
- Gotten a tattoo. Also soon to change. This summer! I think I'm going to design my own. They have hypoallergenic inks right? Because this girl is allergic to everything!
- Beaten Peter or Miriam in Scrabulous. Dammit. They're good.
- Failed a class. Actually I've never gotten anything but A's or B's my entire academic career. I was sort of anal about my grades.
- Done a shot of Jagermeister. No matter how hard my friends try. Won't happen.
1.) Claim one of my "nevers" that you have done.
2.) Never have you ever ___________ ?
And if I have done it, I will admit to it in the comments. Should be fun!