Sunday, December 30, 2007

Rollin' With My Homies

Doesn't that make you want to pop in your Clueless VHS?

My blogroll was getting ridiculously long so I decided to move it to its own page instead. If you have me linked and want me to add you email me!

Also email me if I made a typo, your link doesn't work, or if you want to be listed differently. I am to lazy don't have time to check all of these. ;)


Real Life Friends Who Blog:
Sarah
Rachel
Christa
Katyn
Josh
Kari
Swaaaan
Rachel

It All Started With These Lovely Ladies:
(These were the first blogs I started reading because of Blogher.org)
Ashley
Blogging Barbie
Cindy
Clink
KLC
Libby
Lisa
Molly
Princess Pointful

Everyone Else I Adore:
*kb*
100 Different Things
Alissa
All Mod Cons
Alynda
Amanda
Amy
Amy
Ana
Andrea
Angela
Angela
Anna
Annie
A.P.
Ashley
Ashley
Ashlie
Brandy
Brookem
Brooklyn Boy
Cady
Caitlyn
Cecile
Chasing Paradise
Chelsea
Courtney
Courtney
Daddy Dan
Damsel in Digress
DCR Blogs
Deutlich
DG
Distracted Spunk
Dooce
DreamGrrl
Each of the Two
Elisabeth
Elise
Elise
Erin
Eve
Ex-Everything
Eyes As Windows
GenPink
Hazel
Heidi
Heidikins
Hope
Jamie
Janet
Jenni
Jennie
Jennifer
Jenson
Jess
JMC
Joanne
Julie
Julie
July Bug
Karen
Kate
Katelin
Katie
Katie
Kristen
Lacey
Larissa
Laurel
LB
Le Petit Chic
Lil Irish Lass
Little Spoon
Liz
Margarita
Marvellous Mouse Designs
Maxie
McGee
Michelle
Might I Add?
Miriam
Miss A.
Momma K
Mrs. Twink
Nicole
Nicole
Nilsa
NPW
NWO
One Big Holiday
Passionista
Pessimistic Redhead
Peter De Wolf
Princess Extraordinaire
Queen Bee
Recovering Overachiever
Red
Roselia
Samantha
Sara
Sarah
Sarah
Sass
Scotty
Spring
Starting Over @ 24
Stephanie
Stephanie
Susie
Sweet Escapes
Tara
TBF Love
The Casual Perfectionist
The Lisa Show
The Misadventures of K
The New Fanny
Tiff
Tina
Trish Ryan
Underpaid Princess
Valerie
Valley Girl
Virginia
Wendy
Yoda
Zandria