Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Are YOU Afraid Of The Dark?

Last night Clancy and I watched "High Tension", a gory flick - his choice of course. He seems to think if I keep watching scary movies with him I'll become "desensitized" and actually choose scary movies at Blockbuster. I think not. However, I have to admit it is fun to watch scary movies when you have someone to snuggle up to during & afterwards ;-). Overall the movie's plot was interesting, but I wish they would have tied up some of the loose ends.

Doctor's appointment today. Which I'm slightly nervous about, but it makes the work day go so much faster. Finishing my lunch now, and then only 2 more hours of work! Woohoo! I have to finish cutting some party invitations (which turned out pretty nicely if I do say so myself). They have to go out in the mail today, so I best be going to finish them. Peace.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want an update! (:

love,
katyn.