Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Prince Charming

Anybody out there a Bachelor fan? Probably not, but I'm going to talk about it anyways just to torture y'all. Hahahaha. This season ended the other day and there was a recap on last night. I have to say, once again he did not pick the girl I thought he should pick, and I was a little disappointed. I know everyone makes fun of this show all the time and how unrealistic it is, but it really isn't that far off. Let me tell you what I mean. I agree, that falling in love that fast is a little unrealistic, although I suppose it could happen once in a great while. But really, every girl is looking for a love like that. The fun, adventure, ROMANCE, right? More guys should really watch this show because I think even though the premise is a little farfetched, the genuine "first spark" that he feels with some of the women is exciting and what keeps a relationship alive. Even after he was reunited with Tessa (after the season had aired) there was still a definite spark you could see between them. And that is what's important. They say a fairytale is just that, a tall tale that you wish for but never comes true. I say, f that ladies, keep looking for your Prince Charming until you find him because he's out there - I'm sure of it. He might not come upon a horse, wearing shiny armour, and professing his undying love for you, but he will show you subtly and it's the best feeling in the world when he finds you.

No comments: