Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Things Are Looking Up!

Ok. Lots of changes in my life (for the better), and I couldn't be happier. I don't want to get into too much detail online just in case, but I've told a few of my bestests already. If you got my text, call me and I'll fill you in!

Clancy took me out to celebrate last night. We ended up going to Uno's (for those of you in Erie who have never heard of this restaurant you are missing out!). Rebecca and Joe came along, it was a good time all around. Talked to Anna on the phone, might get to see the baby soon. He's allowed to have visitors now, yeah! Also, bought tickets to Joshua Radin's concert over the weekend. It's on April 7th which causes a few tiny problems since that is Easter weekend, but his music really really touched me when I first heard it, and I just NEED to see him live. He's supposedly going to shake hands with everyone afterwards too (it's in a pretty small venue downtown) so that's exciting. And the countdown to Great Big Sea live.....10 days!!!

Went jogging last night to burn off the calories from dinner. Yeah - so apparently Michelle does need that inhaler the doctor prescribed almost 2 years ago, lol. I took Zoey (Clancy's dog) and I was pretty damn proud of myself because I kept her under control. She can get kind of rowdy, if you knew her you would understand what a feat keeping her in line is. But I think she was just super excited to be going on walks/jogs again that she was on her best behavior. Leave it to watching The Dog Whisperer. If you have a dog you should listen to him, he really knows his stuff. I think I'll go again tonight but walk half and jog half that way I won't get all wheezy. I might try to take Gracie (the little one) but last time I tried she just sat on the leash in the driveway and shook. She was so scared!

Great convo last night. I am sooo lucky. Love you babe! "I'm gonna live where the green grass grows. Watch my corn pop up in rows. Every night be tucked in close to you."

Well, I guess I should get to work!

No comments: