I got this idea for a post from my favorite radio station. They do this segment every Wednesday morning and I think it's great.
Bottling up stress is not healthy. You need an outlet right? Well today's your day, use my blog to get what's buggin' you off your chest!
I'll start (this could get lengthy):
- People that drive in the fast lane on the highway and go 65 or less. There are THREE lanes people! Do you really need to drive in the only lane that I can't pass you safely? Step on the gas or move out of my way!
- Always running out of conditioner before shampoo. It happens every time and annoys the crap out of me. Do I use more conditioner unknowingly? I always try to use a quarter-sized amount of both. And then what do you do with the shampoo left over? You can't let it go to waste. You're either forced to buy the same scent of conditioner again or use unmatched scents and that's just not right.
- Drivers that won't let me in when I'm merging onto the highway. I understand traffic is bumper to bumper in the morning so you can't really move over a lane to let all of us merging into the close lane. But do you really need to tailgate the guy in front of you so that you don't have to let me on? Is that really necessary?
- Guys who can't take a hint. You ask me to be your friend on myspace. I don't know who the hell you are, I decline. You proceed to friend request me again. Again I decline. How long does this process need to go on before you take a hint? I don't know you, don't find you funny, and don't appreciate your "Hey sexy. You're hot stuff" messages. I have a boyfriend, and he will beat you up.
- Food service associates that mess up my order. How hard is it to remember to hold the tomato? Or cheeseburger ONLY KETCHUP? I do not like onion. I don't want bad breath the rest of the day at work. So now I have to wait while you fix my order and probably spit in my food. Great.
- Red light cameras. Hi officer? If you can't catch me the old fashioned way, don't try to be sneaky. We all know that's not very fair.
- People on the elevator that apparently don't know where the "open door button" is. Hi I can see you on the elevator and that you have caught my eye and know I'm heading in your general direction. You can hear my heels clicking at a very fast rate, right? Can't you hold the freakin door open so that I don't have to wait five minutes for another elevator to make it's way down? Thanks a lot jerk off.
- Standing in line at the grocery store, a new lane opens up and the cashier takes the last person in your line. Um whatever happened to I was here first and therefore should be checked out before that guy who just wandered in the lane 3 seconds ago.
- Greeters at Wal-mart. They used to be really friendly. Smile when you walked in the door "Hi, welcome to Wal-mart would you like a cart?" Sometimes you were even handed a sales flier! Service is slowly on the decline. Now my local Wal-mart greeter doesn't even stand near the carts anymore. There she is when I walk in leaning against the security posts looking like she hates her life. No hello, no cart, I have to fend for myself.
- Owners of shitty, rusted-out cars that buy 24 inch spinning rims. You drive a Geo Prism dude. There's a dent in your bumper, rust EVERYWHERE, and your window doesn't roll all the way up. Shouldn't you have used that money to buy a new car rather than shiny new rims? Spend it wisely. Apparently you don't have much of it.
And stay tuned - I have more to share next week!