Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Home Sick

So yesterday was a CRAZY INSANELY BUSY day at work and I had no time to get a blog in - not even on my lunch hour! How sad. I stayed home from work today, because I feel completely and utterly lousy. Emotionally drained with a cold that has held on tight since last Friday and hit me like a ton of bricks today. Yuck.

I'll spare you the details and try to get some much needed relaxation/rest today. I'm totally wishing I had some of Molly's cookies. They looked so yummy!

Have a good day everyone. I'm sure I'll be catching up on your blogs in my PJs :)

5 comments:

Tina Poe said...

Being sick is awful, I hope you get better quick!

Anonymous said...

I want some of those cookies too....

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes. They ARE yummy. Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

boo to summer colds...feel better soon!!

dutchcomfort said...

Hi Michelle, Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you will soon feel a whole lot better! Welcome to the world of graphic designers. I’ve met quite a few in blogland!