Friday, May 11, 2007

Such Is Life

Well, it's been awhile. And a lot has went on in my life I suppose. What would you like to know? Well, I started my new job at a downtown law firm here in Columbus. I absolutely love it! The people are wonderful and so easy to get along with. I love the things I get to do, and it's not as stressful as World Gym. So all in all it's great. Moved the cats to Clancy's. That was...interesting. But it's been a few weeks and all the animals are getting along well. Can't say I wasn't worried.

Lisa came down a few days ago and we went out to dinner. It was so good to see her and catch up on life. We did come to the conclusion that we are getting old. When the whole motherly itch starts coming on it's official. Scary.

I intend to keep this blog updated more often, sorry it's been so long. I usually don't have much time to "play" on the internet anymore except on my lunch hour, which I must say is almost over already. We had a bake sale today so I've been conveniently in the lunchroom eating chocolates! (Don't worry babe I'm bringing some home).

More to come...I just need to get back to work! Aaah. Only 4 hours until my "weekend" begins :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i wondered what happened to you!

i'm glad your job is going awesome :)