Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Can't It Be Friday?

Things seem to be moving in slow motion today. And I definitely don't want it to on a day when I have to be at work until 8:00! We have our 2007 Ohio Decision Makers Reception tonight and I'm the designated photographer for the evening. Should be interesting. I'm not the best person to stick in this sort of social situation, but apparently because I have an art degree I was deemed most qualified. Or because I'm the newbie. Who knows. The funny thing is if the governor walked in I don't think I would even know what he looks like! Maybe I should do a little research before it starts...!

I really just want it to be the weekend. I always wish for the weekend during the work week though, and when it finally gets here it's not that big of a deal that it's the weekend. I mean of course, no work is involved, but it's only 2 days and it mostly involves me sitting on my butt watching TV. Not that I'm complaining, but I do that during the week anyways. However, I do get to sleep in. Ok, I'm back to wishing for the weekend!

Blah. I'm sad, worn-out, and empty today. It feels like it should be Monday.

If I gave you my hand would you take it
And make me the happiest *girl* in the world
If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without you
Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea
Let me know if you're really a dream
I love you so, so would you go with me


- Josh Turner, "Would You Go With Me"

No comments: