Monday, February 26, 2007

Really? It's Monday Already?

Craziness happened Friday night. Can't really get into the details online, but those of you who are aware of the situation - I'll keep you informed of further news. Hopefully Clancy will hear something today. We can hope.

Other than that downfall, the weekend was good. Actually, amazing. Not that we did anything spectacular, but I think that's why it was so great. I don't want to overanalyze things ;-) , but I had a really great time with him this weekend. Watched a lot of House episodes. If you haven't seen this show, you need to rent it. Seriously, it is hilarious. The main character, Dr. Greg House, is a big prick but that's what makes the show so great. His sarcastic, careless attitude. Clancy and I have this theory that you could play a drinking game to this show. Anytime they drill into someone's head, start treatment before they know the diagnosis, or there is "unmentionable" bleeding you need to take a shot. Could lead to seriously high blood alcohol levels. lol.

Not much else to post. It's Monday - yuck. Oh I have an interview today so that's good. Anna's baby is having surgery today if all goes as planned. Keep them in your prayers.

Oh, there was one more thing I wanted to mention. Carlos Mencia. So I used to think this guy was hilarious. I was supposed to go to one of his shows in Columbus last year. So anyways, he steals jokes. How pathetic is that? Made me lose all "respect" for the guy. His name isn't really even Carlos Mencia....asshole.

No comments: