Friday, November 16, 2007

A Little Something For Everyone

Thanks Ashley, what a great post idea.

...It's been years since we dated, but I still think about you once in awhile. I wish you were more computer savvy that way I could "google" you.

...I miss you more than words could say. You were my best friend for so many years and I never thought our friendship would end up like this. But I've done my part. The ball's in your court.

...I want to make you proud. I know I've disappointed you over the past few weeks, but this has been such a hard time for me. I am getting through it and taking the right steps to be happy again. Thanks for being there for me every single day.

...I love that after months of not talking on the phone, we can pick up right where we left off. You are one of the best friends I will ever have.

...I'm scared for you. You are so young, and not ready for this big life change. I wish you would have been more careful. But of course I don't judge, and I still love you like a big sister should.

...You've been like a sister to me. Thanks for the shoulder to cry on, the couch to sleep on, and being the sober one behind the wheel when I needed it most. I know we will always be friends.

...Even though we've never met, I feel like we are twin souls. I can tell you anything and you the same. You give the best advice and have told me to "PUT DOWN THAT PHONE" without me even telling you it was in my hand. Three more weeks!!!

...I never thought you could hurt me like that. Never in a million years. You deserve her.

...I wish you would text me back already. Can we... just one more time? K thanks bye.

...We are going to have so much fun tonight. Thanks for letting me into your circle of friends with such open arms. Here comes the fabulous single life!

...Your design skills amaze me. LOLcatz and now this. Thanks for making my day today.

29 comments:

Sarah said...

yes!
three weeks of thesis left and then i get the best present EVER! michelle in my house! Awesomeness.

Kate said...

Great post!

You obviously have a lot of amazing people in your life, which says a lot about you too. You're handling this whole C thing superbly, and I think you're going to have a lot of fun over the coming months!

Unknown said...

awesome post.

and awesome picture.

snorted ginger ale, out my nose. hot bb, hot.

Anonymous said...

I have a stuffed animal of Red the Fraggle at home from when I was little, haha

:)

Princess Pointful said...

I liked this post... it kept me guessing, although I think I identified at least one of them!

Tina Poe said...

Such a great post! You have fabulous friends :)

Virginia said...

What a good idea for a post! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

OMG it's Red from Fraggle Rock!

Dance your cares away, worries for another day, let the music play, down in Fraggle Rock! Down in Fraggle Rock!

ksorry bout that.

This was a wonderful post. You sound stronger every day and I'm still so immensely proud of you for the grace with which you are carrying yourself.

Love to you. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

yay! thanks for loving my idea and spreading the goodness.

you rock. have a great weekend dear :)

Passionista said...

Great post idea! Hope everyone of these people get to read this or at least know how you feel. Here's to good friends.

L Sass said...

I love that Fraggle!! What a great way to start the weekend!!

Anonymous said...

great post. And Red!!!! Love!

DG said...

LOVE IT!!!!

elysa said...

... you made my day too! Glad I can provide humor to the ridiculous situation.

I hope ... texts you back too!

Katelin said...

Aw, I love it. Happy Weekend!

B2G said...

Love this post. You're such a rock star! Way to keep on keepin' on. (Can you hear it? The Brady?)

Miriam said...

Muppets + Home Depot = Amazing!

I <3 you :)

http://lspoon.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

This post made me feel warm and happy... sort of strange, but sort of appropriate.

Anonymous said...

this IS a great idea!!! check your email!! since i don't get to comment till late, can i just say i'm glad your in nablo so that i know you'll be checking your computer tomorrow? hahaha

Anonymous said...

Why is Red wearing a Home Depot smock?!

tshirtandjeans said...

puh, nothing for me? just kidding.

and that fraggle is highly amusing.

Anonymous said...

Great post, Michelle.

I also have an ex who I always google and never find! It's infuriating. :)

Tina Poe said...

Tagged! http://tinavaziri.com/blog/tina-tina-tina/

mcgee said...

love it. also, love the photo..haha..

Anonymous said...

Great post idea!

And Fraggle Rock AND Home Depot! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I've done this before and found it really... therapeutic. Also? I love, love, love those friends you can pick up the phone and talk it up with after a few months of silence. Those are definite keepers! Hope you had a great weekend so far.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me how important it is to take the time to appreciate the people in our lives who often get taken for granted.

Larissa said...

I wish I said this sort of thing out loud to the people in my life more often.

Great post.

Jess said...

This is so cool, and intriguing. And seemingly cathartic.